11 Apr, 2018

Write better songs! 


Posted at 08:59 under MUSIC, MUSICAL



Are you a songwriter and want to write better songs?

I can help you!

I offer consulting and constructive feedback on your individual songs (pop/rock/folk/world/latin/jazz), as well as on your musical theatre songs & storyline ideas.

85% of my released songs have received radio airplay. The remaining 15% are all ballads; you get that piece of advice for free ;)

Money-back guarantee.

Message me to find out more!

Use the contact form or facebook.

I look forward to hearing your songs!






| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next> Last>>